Jeypore leheriya sarees are typically made using fine-quality silk or cotton fabrics, which add to their elegance and comfort. The dyeing process involves tying the fabric at specific intervals to create resist points, resulting in captivating wave-like patterns. The sarees are then dyed using vibrant colors, including shades of red, yellow, green, blue, and more, resulting in a stunning visual display.
Saree Color :- Yellow
- Saree Fabric :- Kota Doriya
- Saree Work :- Hand Printed
- Set Contents :- Saree And Blouse
- WEIGHT :- 500 gm
- Occasion :- Wedding, Festival, Casual, Bridal, Party
- Wash Care :- Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash
Saree Length : 5.5 mtr.
Blouse Length : 0.8 mtr.
- Good quality fabric
- Perfect finish
- Stain-free garments
DISCLAIMER: May Be Slight Colour variations may occur due to different screen resolution