The Paithani sari has its origins in antiquity, hailing from the royal dynasties of the medieval town of Paithan near Aurangabad. Named after the town, the sari is believed to have been originally made with the finest threads and zari that was sourced from Banaras. This sari signifies years of superfluity and the finesse of Indian handloom, and every piece is characterised with the luxurious and liberal use of gold, as well as floral and bird-inspired motifs.
Saree Color :- Mustard,
- Saree Fabric :- Gold Zari kanchipuram SIlk
- Saree Work :- Gold Zari Jaquard,
- Set Contents :- Saree And Blouse ,
- WEIGHT :- 500 gm,
- Occasion :- Wedding, Festival, Casual, Bridal, Party,
- Wash Care :- Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash
Saree Length : 5.5 mtr.
Blouse Length : 0.8 mtr.
- Good quality fabric
- Perfect finish
- Stain-free garments
Shop for this silk saree at SHANGRILA DESIGNER - the best online saree store for silk sarees.