For Traditional Wear Lovers here we came up with this Cerulean Blue Banarasi Silk Saree along with Zari Woven attractive Rich Pallu.
The saree is the national dress for Indian women and it’s a very important part of the women’s life. Most women adorn the saree to any occasion because of its elegance and sophistication. The Banarasi Silk saree is not only popular as part of the bridal wears in Bengal weddings but women from all religions and social status love this saree. This Banarasi Silk saree is not only making waves in the Indian Fashion Industry but also in the international fashion world.
- Saree Color :- Cerulean Blue
- Saree Fabric :-Banarasi Silk
- Saree Work :- Zari Woven
- Set Contents :-Saree And Blouse,
- WEIGHT :- 600 gm,
- Occasion :-Wedding, Festival, Casual, Bridal, Party,
- Wash Care :- Dry Clean for the first wash, thereafter Hand Wash
Saree Length : 5.5 mtr.
Blouse Length : 0.8 mtr.
- Good quality fabric
- Perfect finishing
- Stain-free garments